The Radiance Manila Bay
Roxas Boulevard, Brgy.1, Pasay City
Completion Date: 2018
Robinsons Land Corp.
HLURB LTS No. 27008
For inquiries, site visits and price computations kindly contact:
HLURB OR #3541268
PRC OR #9445638 Salesman
The Radiance Manila Bay is a mixed-use residential project composed of two 36-storey residential towers. It wll be built on top of a 4-level podium parking, each tower will have its own lobby and separate ground floor amenities. A 3-level retail structure is envisioned for establishments such as restaurants, coffee shops and wellness outlets will be located at the frontage of the property.
The project name carries the historic and cultural name of Manila Bay, a place well-known for its beautiful sunset. Majority of one units in the project wll have a view of Manila Bay.
The Radiance Manila Bay is located along Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City. It is right in front of the Cultural Center of the Philippines. It location is within the vicinity of major commercial establishments, institutional landmarks, convention centers and goverment buildings.
The total land area of the property is about 8,629 square meters. The residential portion is approximately at 6,112 square meters and the retail structure will be developed on an approximately 1,410 square meter portion of the property fronting Roxas Boulevard. The rest of the lot is allocated to open spaces and the internal road network.
Modern and contemporary in design, each unit at the Radiance Manila Bay features efficiently designed living spaces with magnificent Manila Bay sunsets every day.
The Radiance Manila Bay Amenities
The Radiance Manila Bay lets you experience life in smooth flow as you soak in the sun, do your laps in the pool or while away the hours engaged in relaxing activities in one of the relaxing activities in one of the many landscaped gardens.
The Radiance Manila Unit Layouts
- Entrance panel door with viewer
- Intercom per unit connected to the security / reception counter
• Individual electric and water meter
• Cable TV line
• Telephone line per unit
• Ventilation for kitchen and toilets
• Window-type air conditioner openings and electrical outlet for all units except units G & H at Zone 1 and units D & E at Zone 2 which will be provided with combination of window-type air condition (bedrooms) and split-type air condition (living/dining)
• Hot water supply line (excluding water heater) for toilet and kitchen
- Automatic smoke detectors and fire alarm with sprinkler system in all units
- Space provision for a washer/dryer for all units
- Utility room for select 1Br units in Zone 1 (I & R); Utility and maid’s room for all 2Br and 3Br units
The Radiance Manila Bay Location
The Radiance Manila Bay is located along historic Roxas Boulevard, -- an address with a glorious past, famous for its sunsets and beautifully-line coconut trees.
The development's strategic location stands close to many cultural landmarks and to the main districts of Binondo and Remedios.
–Cultural Center of The Phillippines
–Folk Arts Theater
–Manila Film Center
–The Metropolitan Musuem of Manila
–Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas Money Museum
–Manila Ocean Park
–Sofitel Plaza Hotel
–Midas Hotel and Casino
–Manila Yacht Club
Convention and Trade Center
–Philippine International and Convention Center(PICC)
–World Trade Center
–SMX Convention Center
–Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
–Department of Foreign Affairs
–Department of Finance
–Senate of the Philippines
–Office of the Vice President of the Philippines (Coconut Palace)
–Embassy of United States
–Embassy of Japan
–Robinsons Place Manila
–SM Mall of Asia